I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th! I went up to my friends cabin for the end up the week and we spent the days lounging on floaties, relaxing in the hot tub, and shopping at the outlet mall. Gap was having a 50% and I got a little bit excited, I have some new clothes to prove how excited I was too. How could I pass up on a $5 swimsuit top with seahorses? For today’s post though I thought I would start a monthly Etsy Wishlist post series. I love how everything on Etsy is handmade and the care the store owners put into every part of your purchase is amazing. Seeing how they package my purchase is probably one of my favorite parts of it. Here are my July Picks:
1. Mint Green Flower Earrings – Mint is my favorite color and I love studs so these would be perfect. At only $7 they’re impossible to turn down.
2. Audrey Hepburn Dictionary Print – Perfect for my dorm room wall, don’t you think?
3. Lilly Pulitzer Resort White Pop Bow – Would you believe I don’t have any bows for my hair at the moment? What better way to change that then with a Lilly bow.
4. Red Hair Bow – I also love the simplicity or this hair bow and red looks great in my dark hair.
5. Dusty Pink Gown – If I had a formal event to go to in the near future this would already be in my shopping cart.
6. Louboutin Print – Another print I would love for my dorm walls. I have so many prints I want I don’t know how I will fit them all, maybe I will rotate them.
7. Macaroon Ring – This is too cute for words and it comes in mint! The same shop also has macaroon earrings and macaroon necklaces. I just might have to get myself a full set.
8. Knotted Headbands – During a hot summer day when my hair is uncontrollable headbands are my best friend. This set of three is adorable and will match my wardrobe perfectly.
9. Lilly Canvas – I think I’m obsessed with things for my dorm room wall, but this one is hand painted and Lilly.
10. Monogrammed Baseball Hat – I used to never be a hat person, but recently I can’t get enough of them.
11. Mr.Grumble Color Changing Nail Polish – I’m just in awe of things that can change colors.
12. Mason Jar Tumbler – I have seen so many people with these and I think they are the cutest thing!
What are you wishing for on etsy right now?