“Judging someone is easy. Getting to know someone for who they really are takes effort, that’s why it means something.”
I thought I would start this blog off with 13 things about me so you could get to know the girl behind this blog a little bit better.
1. I will be a college freshman come August 21 and I am both terrified and excited about it
2. In case you have yet to figure it out yet, I am a huge fan of F. Scott Fitzgerald. I read The Great Gatbsy in 10th grade English class and the rest is history. I am also currently reading The Beautiful and the Damned and will let you know what I think of it when I am done.
3. I have huge dreams for my life.
4. My favorite color is mint green.
5. My wardrobe consists of mostly pastels and neutral colors.
6. I am addicted to shopping.
7. I have recently been enjoying indie bands like Imagine Dragons and Fun.
8. Between the hours of 10 and 11 is my cranky hour and I can be rather unpleasant during that time.
9. One of my main goals in life is to own a sailboat.
10. I am an extremely good planner(just ask my friend group).
11. Speaking of my friend group, we are a group of ten girls and we call ourselves the sister tribe. We are starting a collab youtube channel soon since we are going to college and I’ll post on here once it is up and running so you guys can watch my videos.
12. I have been dancing since I was 3 and have done ballet, tap, jazz, kick, modern, lyrical and pointe.