So I’m finally back on the blog this week and this week also marks the end of my Junior year which is INSANE. How do I only have one year of college left?
- Erin Condren is having 50% off of all their agendas! I have been thinking of switching over to an Erin Condren agenda for the new school year and I think this would be a perfect way to try out their agendas before committing $50.
- Highbrow is a really cool website where you can sign up for short email courses that’ll teach you all about something new. I just signed up for their How to Create a Productivity System series.
- This Kentucky Derby Party that Darling Down South hosted is party goals.
- Because who doesn’t need a shirt that says The Snuggle is Real
- For those days you forget to charge your phone, this Kate Spade portable charger is essential
- This DIY Flower Chandelier is gorgeous. It would be perfect for a wedding, party, or even just to make your apartment a little bit prettier
- I am still kind of bummed that I didn’t get to make it to Paris while I was studying abroad, but this walking tour makes me excited to find time to go back one day.
LAST WEEK ON THE BEAUTIFUL FOOL