*Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means if you click on them then I get a small commission (at not cost to you).*
This weekend I started my new job (well kind of new I worked there last summer) at Nordstrom. I’m excited to be working there again this summer because it has by far been my favorite job so far. I also celebrated the birthday of one of my friends from high school at a bar in Minneapolis, which ended up being a great night. I don’t have a lot of plans yet for this week, but my friend wants to go to a cool book store she discovered in Minneapolis so we’ll probably end up there at some point.
Favorite Links of the Week
- You can give your Dad a piece of land in a town called nothing for Father’s Day. Sounds like the best free gift ever to me.
- I’m a huge Fixer Upper fan so when I saw this post about what someone’s house looked like after Jojo and Chip left I was super excited. I had always wondered if they get to keep the furniture and now I know.
- Jessica Grace reviewed J.K. Rowling’s book Very Good Lives, which I actually didn’t know existed. I’m definitely planning on picking it up soon though because it sounds like an amazing book.
- These vegan pancakes look delicous and I normally avoid vegan things like the plague
- Everyone always tells you to start investing early, but no one really tells you how to invest. Enter this guide about where to invest when your broke that is super helpful.
On My Wishlist
- I’ve had my phone case for six months so I think it’s about time I pick up a new one. This Kate Spade Grapefruit one is looking like the winner.
- Hautelook has a Farmhouse Chic event going on. So in other words, it’s a Fixer Upper’s dream for home accessory shopping.
- Swing dresses are my latest obsession and I have my eye on this pink one.
- I’m looking for a cute bottle opener to keep on my keys and came across these buoy ones.
- I’m pretty sure everyone needs this whale mug in their life
Recently on The Beautiful Fool
- I shared some game ideas for you to play with your girl friends this summer
- I continued adding to my Binge List with Downton Abbey
- If you’re studying abroad in the fall you’ll want to check out my packing tips before you leave
What links are you loving this week?